We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where you belong.
Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you to join us.Invited. Where You Belong.
The Tennis assistant is responsible for creating the first and last impressions of the club experience for the Members by providing all Warm Welcomes, Magic Moments and Fond Farewells. Day-to-Day
- Ensure that all Members and Guests check in when using the Club and that all Members are addressed by name.
- Answer telephones promptly and courteously and direct all calls to the appropriate areas.
- Must be knowledgeable of Club Policies.
- Connect Members to other Members through ongoing contact and promotion of club activities.
- Create personalized service for Members.
- Promote the facility amenities, programs and the Club while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service that aligns with the values, philosophies and standards of the club.
- Customer service experience.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
Have more questions? Check out ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram Twitter FacebookInvited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.